Monday, September 21, 2009
Some ways you can figure that out is knowing certain things about the giftee. You must know the person's personal style (funky, classic, etc), type of events they attend, what they carry to these events (i.e. keys, lipstick, cell phone, etc) to help you land the right clutch for them.
Here are a few examples to help in picking the right one...
Patent Leather Bow Wallet- Forever 21
Prada Tobacco Python Large Zip Clutch-BlueFly
Treviso Frame Crocodile Clutch-KMart
source: kmart.com, bluefly.com, shopstyle.com, suite101.com
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I LOVE books like this! Check out what Colin's (first name basis...uh huh) website says about the book...
From the horse's mouth
This comprehensive guide demonstrates ways how each of us can entertain in an inviting home, garner respect in the workplace, and travel with ease and comfort. An immensely practical handbook, Colin Cowie Chic is a guide to living life as it should be...which is much better than life as it could be.
Here are three tips for throwing a stress-free soiree:
- PLAN AHEAD. Put out serving pieces, place settings and glasses the night before.
- MAKE SPACE. Keep tables uncluttered, and rearrange furniture to give guests plenty of room to mingle.
- TAKE A MOMENT. "Twenty minutes before guests arrive, sit down and relax," he says.
source: colincowie.com, family circle mag
Sunday, September 13, 2009
- Becoming Beyonce: Creating a alter-ego
- He Has a Stick and Wants Your Automatic
- Marry Jesus, Buddha, Haile Selassie, or Mohammed
- Getting Over Shrek