Friday, March 6, 2009

The Spotlight: Compendium

I received a Franklin Covey leather planner from an old co-worker and included in there was an ENJOY card from Compendium, Inc. I decided to check out their website and have since brought various products for myself and friends. The friends I have gifted these items to have loooovvved it. Below is the Gratitude postcard I received (Thanks, Kara!) and other items you can find on the Compendium website, http://www.live-inspired.com/ On the site you will find gift books, journals, stationery, desk accessories and home decor that are inspiring and beautiful.

Compendium is a Seattle-based company and continue to grow their product line daily. Their site is extensive and how can you not love a company whose vision statement is "live inspired"?



Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful introduction to Compendium! I just checked out their site and LOVE their product line! It will be added to my list of favorites!

HoneeBee Gifts said...

Thanks, Sass World! I love it too. I only feature products that I would consider for my own lifestyle store. COnpendium's product line is cute, inspirational and pretty cost-effective too.

Thanks for your note!