Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gift Tip #13: The One Hundred

This silver bound beauty book gives you the top one hundred pieces "every stylish woman should own". It literally goes from A to Z sharing insight from now Fashion Editor Nina Garcia (remember her from Project Runway?).

I don't know about you but I love getting advice from someone who eats, breathes and is obviously in love with fashion. I might not be able to afford a stylist but I can afford a book from a top lady in fashion! Oh and guess what? I didn't even have to buy this book--drumroll please--it was a gift! (Thanks, Rachel!) If I had not recieved this book as a gift, I would have purchased it. It's worth it.

Now it's your turn to gift this book to a friend, fellow fashionista or show room stopper who could always use another source to rev up his/her creative style.


Pin It!

No comments: