Monday, June 29, 2009

HoneeBee News Alert!

I am excited to share with my HoneeBee family that I will begin writing a column with QCitymetro on fun and fabulous gift ideas. Qcitymetro is an independent online news source based in Charlotte, N.C. The mission of the company is to be the leading source of news, opinion and other information relevant to the region's thriving African American community. My articles will run every other Wednesday beginning on July 1st. I will discuss some unique and exclusive products but will mostly feature experiences.

An experience is a gift that can be fully enjoyed through action and (I think) creates lasting memories. It could be a hiking trip in the mountains or a spa day with your girls...whatever it is, it will be something that you will enjoy to the fullest.

I also hope that I am able to take the anxiety out of gift-giving for you and make the receiver of the gift smile in the process.

My mission is to bring you the best gift ideas and help you in the gift-giving process. Just know that I am always thinking of how to give you fabulous gift ideas that will blow your mind and make you smile.

I am grateful for this opportunity with Qcitymetro and hope that you will check out my column.

Again, it will run every other Wednesday and my first article will appear on Wednesday, July 1st. You can check out the article at: www.qcitymetro.com. Please be sure to show your love by leaving a comment.

Thank you for your support!
Simone
Pin It!

No comments: