Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Two for One: mini*mergency kit and Footzyrolls

The Pink Hanger event that I attended last week was a success and according to an email I recieved the store is still accepting donations for Crisis Assistance Ministries until November 30th. You will also recieve a 20% discount on any new Pink Hanger items for your donation.


While at the event, I preused the store while waiting for a friend. Of course, I loved the clothes that I came across but a couple of other gift items caught my eye...the mini*mergency survival kit and Footzyrolls Ballet Flats...and it must of been on the top of Pink Hanger owner Whitney's mind too because she included these gifts on her Holiday News e-newsletter (you should sign up!). Here are pics and a little blurb about both items:


This kit is such a cute idea that I knew I had to share. It is tiny and includes various items from lip balm to breath freshener to deodorant. I could see this as a cute stocking stuffer, slumber party parting gift or a girls night in novelty item. It's small enough for your purse or car glove department.

I must admit that I did not try these on but just by touching them I could tell that my feet would love them:) They are very durable but cute, sensible and necessary when your feet can do no more in the heels you have been rockin' all day. I could see myself wearing these home from work.

These items are available online, I found the mini*mergency survival kit on http://www.shopintuition.com/ and Footzyrolls (which have been featured on Oprah!) on http://www.footzyrolls.com/.

If you are in Charlotte, check them out at The Pink Hanger. Tell them that HoneeBee sent you!

sources: shopintuition.com, footzyrolls.com, pinkhangeronline.com

Pin It!

No comments: