Monday, April 11, 2011

Gift Tip #63: Tiffany & Co. Celebration Rings

I LOVE this idea! On a recent visit to Tiffany & Co. for a Charlotte Style Week event I came across celebration rings. The idea behind these rings is simply to celebrate special moments in your life that may get overlooked or not receive as much fanfare as other events (anyone say wedding?!). I don't know about you but when I think about Tiffany's, spectacular wedding rings come to mind (in addition to Audrey Hepburn's wonderful performance in Breakfast at Tiffany's but I digress) but this classic, timeless store has much more to offer and celebration rings should not be overlooked! This gift would be a great graduation present (maybe the Tiffany Garden cobblestone band ring?) or a Bat Mitzvah present. Heck, get a celebration ring to celebrate being single or the change of season! They are too cute not to snag one up! Check out all the styles of celebration rings here.
Pin It!

No comments: