Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gift Tip #78: KOBO candles



I tell ya--you give me a nicely packaged candle and I am a happy girl! KOBO candles are soy-based and come in various scents including leather mahogany (so unique!), Vetiver and Shaved Vanilla (yum!) and Green Pearl Jasmine (intriguing!) and many more. They are beautifully packaged, coming in a small canister wrapped in a beautiful design. Oh...and you know how you always have to look for a match to light your candle? No need to worry about it with the 80 hour burning KOBO candles as they come with their very own matchbook. What a nice extra step?

This is one of those gifts you should keep in your gift closet/pantry as it would make a great hostess, birthday, or "just because I love you" gift.


source: redtreebaltimore.com, hazelchicago.com
Pin It!

2 comments:

Modern Palm Boutique said...

I have to agree with you! This is my fave gift to give and the KOBO candle is AMAZING! I just can't get enough... that is why I carry these candles in my shop!
Fun gift ideas! What a great blog. :)
Alisa
www.modernpalmblog.com
www.modernpalm.com

HoneeBee Gifts said...

Alisa, It should be a staple in everyone's well stocked gift closet! Thanks for stopping by my blog!