Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweet Gift Giving: HoneeBee Gifts by Charlotte Style Magazine

                                               
 I am usually the one behind the pen but a few months ago I spoke with the publisher of Charlotte STYLE Magazine about my blog and after a few chats to learn more about HoneeBee Gifts she expressed interest in conducting an article on me and my blog. Oh happy day!! I was so excited to conduct my first print interview on HoneeBee Gifts! I knew this would be a great opportunity to get the word out and share my thoughts on how my blog came to be, where I'd like to be in five years, as well as a few signature gift tips that I practice daily. Below is a blurb of the article. I would like to give special thanks to photographer GQ Lewis and Makeup Artist Nalini Eldridge. They made me look good! See full article here.

                               Sweet Gift Giving: HoneeBee Gifts by Sasha/Charlotte STYLE Magazine

Gift-giving is always a fun experience. It allows you to show your appreciation for the recipient for any occasion. Sometimes the gift search can be a little frustrating, especially if the receiver has everything you could ever imagine. Trust me, I have been there.Simone McDowell, creator and owner of HoneeBee Gifts gives us some quick tips to “Give in Style”.See full article here.



Since conducting the Charlotte STYLE Magazine interview, I have become a monthly contributor to the publication and I sometimes want to pinch myself I feel so lucky! Right now we are Celebrating September in Style and I urge you to get your ticket to Fashion's Grand Finale on September 30th. It's STYLE's Fall Fashion + Makeover Issue Release Party and you don't want to miss it!


Pin It!

No comments: