Monday, October 31, 2011

Charlotte Observer highlights HoneeBee Gifts Blog Party

Olivia Fortson, Scene & Heard Social Editor for The Charlotte Observer featured the HoneeBee Gifts Blog Party in today's paper. The feature not only included a *photo of me greeting guests (at the party) but
also featured a few of my gift buying tips. Click here to read my tips!

Thank you to all who came to the blog party! If you are interested in hosting a HoneeBee Gifts Party, please email: simonemcdowell@gmail.com.

Bzzz: The *photo is not coming through so I will try to scan and share soon! In addition, all party pics from the HoneeBee Gifts Blog Party should be online by mid-week on the Charlotte Observer website, in the meantime check out the Facebook Fan Page which has plenty of photos. I will share the  Charlotte Observer link once the photos are uploaded!
Pin It!

No comments: