Monday, November 14, 2011

Gift Tip #90: Thanksgiving Platters

Gobble gobble! Thanksgiving is near and I am already thinking of the dinner that surpasses all dinners--the Thanksgiving feast! I am excited to spend Thanksgiving with a very good friend of mine and her family. I was able to attend their dinner last year and one of the things that I LOVED that they did was go around the dinner table and share what each of them were thankful for. Let me tell you, 2010 was a big year for my friend and you could tell how it affected her family. I was so blessed to share in that day with them. Another tradition that the family has is making sure the dinner is yummy deliciousness...last year they nailed it! The matriarch of the family reminds me of my great grandmother....she throws down in the kitchen! Everyone's favorite dishes were represented and there were platters of food for all to enjoy. I wanted to share a few platters that would make a great hostess gift for the big Turkey Day...couldn't you just see these dishes covered in your favorite Thanksgiving treat?


Daphne Buffet Plate, Crate & Barrel
Sesame Letterpress® Give Thanks Platter, West Elm



Handmade Ceramic Thanksgiving Turkey Platter, Etsy.com, seller: naturallycre8tive

sources: crateandbarrel.com, westelm.com, etsy.com,
Pin It!

No comments: