Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak Peek: WCNC Interview on Mother's Day Gifts

Today I had the opportunity to share some of my gift ideas for Mother's Day on WCNC, NewsChannel 36. For those familiar with my blog, you know that I like to go beyond the gift card and today was no exception. I was able to highlight unique experiences/gifts from The Ritz Carlton-Charlotte, The Boulevard at South EndSavory Spice Shop and Polka Dot Bake Shop.  I hope to have video to share soon but in the meantime, here are a few pictures I took on set.  In addition, here is a post I shared earlier on my blog about these unique experiences/gifts.

Myself and News Anchor Dion Lim holding delicious cupcakes...we really wanted to eat them but we needed them for the news segment:)

The gift table is set--it's almost lights, camera, action time!
Pin It!

No comments: