Saturday, June 16, 2012

Attn: Last Minute Father's Day Shoppers

So I finally got my hands on the actual article that I created for SouthPark Magazine and while I had problems uploading the documents to my site, SouthPark Magazine uploaded on their site so I am happy to share with you...just in case you were not able to pick up a copy. See below for the article:

It's Father's Day, and it’s time to celebrate the first man in your life. You know, the one who helped you ride your first bike (no training wheels!), walked you down the aisle and taught you many life lessons. From traditional gifts like cologne to experiences including a Microbrews Cruise, and a few things in between, here are a few gifts that will make it a [Happy ital] Father’s Day!


Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/06/14/3317552/blvd.html#storylink=cpy
Pin It!

No comments: