Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tis the Season: My (short) hiatus & what I've been doing

I am sorry for my hiatus--I have been busy with sharing the gifting love this holiday season with new audiences, potential clients and via media! I simply love it but I am sorry that I have been keeping you in the dark. I hope this "how I can help with gift ideas" blog post makes up for it. Also, so you know that I really was working hard, I'd like to share a few highlights (pictures to follow once I can breathe!)...
  • Conducted a Lunch & Learn event with the Carolina Panthers where I spoke about the Art of Gift Giving. The NFL team told me it was their second highest attended Lunch & Learn to date!
  • Created a fab gift display for Harris & Barnes, an international image and consulting firm who was celebrating their ten year anniversary with a holiday soiree. The display included a fully decorated 6 ft tree, many wrapped (and ribboned!) gift boxes, designer shopping bags and a few of the honorees' favorite things including Godiva truffles and Bond No.9 perfume.
  • Planned a new and unique HoneeBee Gifts event to take place on Saturday, January 5th.
  • Prepping for media interviews to discuss gifting etiquette and gift ideas for the holidays
Whew, right? Well, at least you know that I wasn't just chilling somewhere. I have been working! Well, enough about that:) As I continue to conduct pre and post event to do's I did not want to leave you hanging any longer. As always, I encourage you to  peruse my archives for gift ideas that would be the perfect fit for the holidays--since I love to share gift ideas throughout the year there are plenty to choose from! If you are looking for something specific (i.e. cologne, stationary, etc) simply type in the item in my search box at the top right hand corner to see some of my picks.  Also, I have included a few links below--

Gifts for Him
Gifts for Her
Hostess Gifts

I hope all this information is helpful during this busy holiday season. If you have specific questions, please leave a comment below or ask me on Facebook or via Twitter.

picture source: prettythings.tumblr.com
Pin It!

No comments: