Monday, February 4, 2013

Experience: Blo ouT

Did you know that I am "do-my-hair" challenged? I can do a pretty good manicure and put a pop of color on my nails but hair...that's a whole 'nother story. So in realizing this, I leave my hair to those pros that have been blessed with that skill.

Speaking of pros, when it was time to prep for my Flip Your Gift Party, Blo ouT came to the rescue! Fairly new to Charlotte, Blo ouT  is boutique that specializes in "blowout" hairstyles (thus the name) and is located right outside Uptown. Their motto is "No Cuts, No Color, Just Style" and that's what I got.

I came into the salon (which also houses Gorgeous Glo) and picked out my style (all styles are named after Charlotte neighborhoods) and the best part--I was in and out in about 30 minutes. What?! This is unheard of...but it did happen! I am living proof...see my fresh face early in the am (gimme a break!) before my event and then once I pulled myself together at the Flip Your Gift Party.


My Blo ouT experience was a good one!


Here's a lil' extra info about Blo ouT:
  • Standard Blo ouT's are $35
  • The boutique is open 7 days a week
  • The hairstyle I got was "The Ballantyne" but here's the menu list
  • Yes, you do get shampooed before the Blo ouT and if you an updo or deep conditioning it's extra $ 
  • The space is cozy, modern and has all the latest mags to flip through
  • Blo ouT is located at 1518 E. 3rd Street, Suite 100,  Charlotte, NC 28204






Bzzz: They also offer a Glo and Blo special where you can get a spray tan and a Blo out for $80.
Bzzz: Look for their second location coming to SouthPark next month!



Pin It!

No comments: