Yes, Valentine's Day just happened but love should be spread throughout the year. So I wanted to share some tips on the art of the love letter and a few LOVE-ly cards to give to someone you care about!
|Big Kiss Card from Bobs Your Uncle|
- Get prepared-Gather your letter writing tools: pen and paper. Whether it’s notebook paper or fine stationary, be sure to write legibly and don’t even think about emailing or texting your love letter.
· Get in the mood-Make sure you have privacy when writing your love letter and that the atmosphere is one that welcomes an open heart.
· Hello, my name is: Use pet names or nicknames that you may only use when alone to address your significant other. This will make him/her smile and that is a great way to begin a heartfelt letter.
|The One from Paper Polite|
· Leave your heart on the page- You want to be sure that your significant other knows that there is no doubt in how you feel about him/her because your emotions should ooze from the page.
· Get specific-Share examples of how he/she means the world to you and makes your heart sing.
· The chosen one-Tell him/her how lucky you are to have them in your life. Share personal anecdote and memories of how you met and the impact it has in your life.
· Sealed with a kiss- Mail your love letter to your significant other for a nice surprise between bills and junk mail. Another alternative is leaving the note somewhere he/she will find it like their pillow or jacket pocket.Bzzzz: To elevate the gift experience try custom cards, if you are in the Charlotte area Olive Paper is a great option or you can try etsy.com for some other options. In the end, the words that you write will matter most of all--it's the gift and the card itself is the wrapping:)