Monday, May 11, 2009

Gift Tip #8: handmade cardholder

This crafty gift could be used in many ways...even to hold another gift. Think: graduation money, jewelry or other special mementos.

Also, if you decide to take the easy way out---getting a gift card (have I taught you nothing!!:))--you can upgrade your gift by placing it in this handcrafted cardholder.

Also, I don't want you to overlook that the cardholder could be a gift all by itself and that this item would be perfect as a wallet too.
I have included some of my favorite designs from Ruby Jean via their Etsy site. I tried to show different angles so you could get a feel of the cardholders/wallets.




Who doesn't need a stylish way to present a gift, carry your cash or favorite necklace? These items are too cute to pass by.




source: www.rubyjean.etsy.com

























Pin It!

2 comments:

Me...in progress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simone said...

Thanks. I just sent to the flowered bag to a friend and I know she'll enjoy. Etsy has some great talent out there and I will be sharing other gift options from there as the blog continues...