Monday, December 7, 2009

HoneeBee Quote

I was browsing through my December issue of Town & Country Magazine and what I saw made me smile...in the Beauty & Health section women shared what they do to stay beautiful during these tough economic times and one gave an answer that I recommended to my HoneeBee fam back in May. I called it a Day of Relaxation and it was a tip for Mother's Day. Check out the orginal post here. The Town and Country interviewee, Elaine Griffin, interior designer and author who lives in NYC said:


"My favorite gift to myself is [what I call] spa house, when you have your groomers come to you, especially when they're the best of the best....it's like getting dressed for the Oscars...only in my pj's."

Wow! How cool is that? I'm still smiling...now only if she said HoneeBee gave her that idea!




Anyhoo, just a reminder that this gift tip that I mentioned for Mother's Day could also be a good holiday gift. Don't forget to check out the HoneeBee Gifts archives too. There's some good stuff there, if I do say so myself:)




sources: townandcountrymag.com, athomekimvallee.com
Pin It!

No comments: