Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gifts for each zodiac sign: Capricorn

I have been hearing alot about astrology lately and decided to do some research on what gifts are best for each zodiac sign. What I found was pretty interesting. And for my sign (Capricorn) they mentioned some items I would really enjoy having...while some were those that I could do without and never think twice about.

For the next few posts, I will share gift examples for each zodiac sign beginning with the fabulous, ambitious and goal-orientated Capricorns! I know, I'm biased!

Capricorn:


Gift ideas include:

Books on how to invest wisely, retire early, or do self-improvement.
Signed, numbered print that would be of value one day
An engraved watch for him or a locket for her.
Practical gifts (i.e. lawn service contract, set of tennis raquets, etc)
Buying stock in a new company
An expensive bottle of perfume or cologne
Season tickets to spectator sports or the theater
Orginal artwork

They also say Capricorns look for quality and loved personalized gifts.

Speaking as a Cap, I think the outcomes were pretty dead on. I mean, I would like any of these gifts...except maybe the locket- I would probably prefer the watch, even though they say that would be the male gift.

Anyway, if you decide to "gift by zodiac" be sure that you are doing it because your Capricorn girlfriend really would like to recieve an engraved locket...not only because "research" says so.

Again, in the next 12 days or so, I will share the other gift suggestions for the other zodiac signs. Let me know if they get your sign dead on or not. It would be interesting to know if the other signs matched up as well as the Capricorns.


source: Black Sun Signs & Black Love Signs books by Thelma Balfour
Pin It!

No comments: