Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Spotlight: Clean Catch Fish Market



Clean Catch Fish Market is a special place located on Selwyn Avenue in Tranquil Court. The name says what it is--but you do have to go inside to understand just what makes this place a true gem in Charlotte. This one of a kind fish market boasts fresh seafood and the customer service was supreme. I came on a slooowww day, Sunday, but picked up a crabcake. Being from the Baltimore area, I was a skeptic. Let me just say, it was the best crabcake I have had in Charlotte...and it rank pretty high overall too.

Clean Catch Fish Market is the place a chef (amateur or professional) would go to pick up the best oysters (or whatever fishy delight you choose) to prepare a gourmet dinner for a special someone and yes...you can give the gift of food!

Bzzz: I heard that Fed-Ex makes deliveries at least once a day, which goes to show how fresh the fish (and scallops, shrimp, etc) are!
Pin It!

No comments: