Monday, March 14, 2011

Gift Tip #57: Memo Mousepad

This gift was actually given to me from a group of my SASSiest friends for my birthday and I thought it was such a novel idea! I love items that have dual purposes (not to mention helps me stay organized) and the memo notepad from Henry Road does just that. I don't know about you but I have post-it notes all over my desk and having this memopad will help eliminate that issue and my current mousepad is curling up on the ends so this gift comes at the right time. This item would be for someone just getting a new job, a co-worker that is sprucing up their space or any 9-5'er that appreciates a pop of color next to their computer.
Also, I know I am not the only one with notes all over her desk and an old mousepad...so this gift is for my fellow post-it note addicts and those that overlook their lovely mousepads.



source: henryroad.com
Pin It!

No comments: