Thursday, June 9, 2011

What's in my Shecky's Goodie Bag

I had a great time at Sheckys Girls Night Out on Wednesday. I scoped out a few gifts that I think you guys will like---keep watching the blog to see when they appear....it will be soon! (Sidenote: If you missed my pre event post about the event, check it out here.) At the event, I got one of the infamous Sheckys Goodie Bags* and it had some good stuff in it. It's the perfect gift to yourself for attending the event! Check out my Sheckys swag: Contents:





1 can of La Croix

Febreze home Collection flameless luminary refills

UbyKotex tampons (in a cute bag)

(2) Softlips lip protectant

Hand Candies business card

Package of (30) Dentex Comfort Clean Floss picks

16 oz. Lubriderm moisturizing cream

Flirt By Little i mints (in a cute pink tin)

12 oz. Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin refreshing body wash

(2) Luna bars--one regular size and one mini

Travel size Lad Speedstick

Love, Loss and What I Wore purse mirror

Mini Aveeno daily moisturizer
Fcuk mini perfume

Beers Style Guide pamphlet

(2) Rainforest Moisture hair butter packets from The Body Shop

Goody colour collection ponytail holders


*Keep in mind that each Sheckys bag may have different items. I saw that someone had a book--me, no book--kinda sad because I like to read:)










Pin It!

No comments: