Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Five Best Bubblys on a Budget

If you are a regular follower of my blog you may have heard that I started writing for Shecky's, a girlfriend and lifestyle company based in New York. (Bzzz...they are the group that throws the fab Girls Night Out parties in various cities). My first post was on picking the best five champagnes/sparking wines on a shoestring budget. Here's a snidbit...

We all like to celebrate and have fun, but sometimes our fun factor is bigger than our finances will allow for. Well, that small problem doesn’t have to stop the soiree…or the gift you may need to bring to it! I am here to the rescue with five bottles of bubbly that will make any hostess or giftee smile. Whether it’s the hostess at your next dinner party or popping a bottle at your next grown-up girl’s night in, your gift will be the toast of the party. Here are five of the most tasty champagnes and sparkling wines under $20.

To read my bubbly picks go here and let me know what you think!


sources: prettystuff.tumblr.com, sheckys.com
Pin It!

No comments: