Monday, September 12, 2011

HoneeBee Gifts Announcement: CharlotteStyle Magazine


Fresh off Fashion Week...I have a new announcement! I am now a contributing writer to Charlotte STYLE Magazine! I will share my creative gift ideas (with a stylish flair, of course) to over 80,000 fashionistas of Charlotte and beyond!

Check out my first article on Giving the Gift of Personal Style here. Leave comments and let me know what you think and please share any content you'd like to see!

About Charlotte STYLE Magazine
Charlotte STYLE Magazine highlights Charlotte’s presence in the fashion and lifestyle industry to readers viewing the magazine in the Charlotte Region and around the world. We represent, embody and influence Charlotte’s STYLE community. We are the voice of the stylish, sophisticated and informed.

I think the Charlotte STYLE Magazine creator Bridgette West said it best..."Charlotte STYLE Magazine was created to enrich the lives of our readers through fashion-based lifestyle editorial.  It is our goal to inspire our readers to look, feel and live their best".  I am happy to be apart of the Charlotte STYLE Magazine family!
Pin It!

No comments: