Sunday, October 16, 2011

Charlotte Magazine highlights HoneeBee Gifts Blog Party

As if I wasn't excited enough for my blog party, now I am even more excited about the aftermath! Everyone shared that they had a great time and I have made a few great connections (keep em coming!) as a result of the party. I wanted to share a GREAT highlight from the event-- the Charlotte Magazine article that talks about the HoneeBee Gifts Blog Party by freelance writer/editor and blogger, Jarvis Holliday, who I am also lucky to call a friend. Here's a snidbit of the article below:
Dusk Till Dawn
I’m always looking for new and different ways to experience an evening or night out. I’d heard a little about The Wine Palette since it opened in June in Plaza Midwood, and I finally got the chance to check it out Saturday when a friend and fellow blogger had a party.


Simone McDowell, of HoneeBee Gifts, threw a party to celebrate the redesign of her blog. The Wine Palette hosts private events, so Simone welcomed about thirty of her friends and fellow bloggers, and we had the place to ourselves from 5-8 p.m.


To see the entire article, click here.
Pin It!

No comments: