Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Photo from HoneeBee Gifts Blog Launch Party

My HoneeBee Gifts Blog Launch Party was a success! To me, that means people came, had a good time and I was able to talk to guests about my blog and share the newly designed site. As a bonus, I was even able to create my own masterpiece. To sum things up, I feel happy and blessed!

I could not have maintained my sanity were it not for a few fab friends who brainstormed with me, helped me set up, stuffed swag bags and simply gave me their support. To each of you, I am grateful!

I would also like to thank The Wine Palette. The Wine Palette was the perfect place to host my party and I thank owners Neha and Monika for their support. If you have not tried this place out, you must--mention HoneeBee Gifts and they may give you a discount:)

I don't know about you but I feel like parties are not complete without a little sweetness. Special thanks to Polka Dot Bake Shop, Southern Cake Queen and Bramia's Sweets & Treats for providing sweet treats to the event.

Without further ado, here's the first photo: http://yfrog.com/186bsmpj compliments of my great friend and attendee, Rachel Clapp. More photos to come soon.
Pin It!

No comments: