Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Spotlight: The Boulevard at South End


Some Charlotteans may remember this unique store from its NoDa days (where it was originally located) and I must tell you when I heard that it was closing, I had shoppers withdrawal! But alas, the shop popped up in the South End neighborhood and my shopping withdrawals were over. Yay!

The Boulevard at South End is a gift boutique featuring handmade works of over 20 local artists. In the space, you will find beautiful cards, jewelry, pet toys and just for the guys: a man cave section featuring cool t-shirts and more. The store prides itself in sharing handmade, local and affordable items for everyone. Upon visiting, this one stop gift shop you can find something interesting at every turn! Here are a few items that caught my eye on one of my recent visits:
Abibi Apron
What a chic accessory to wear while making dinner
Keep Calm Poster
The Blvd has many variations of this poster but this is one of my faves
Lotus Rouge Eye Pillow
A great way to rest those weary eyes
Meow & Fetch college sports team leashes
Just another way to show everyone who you (and your pooch) root for
"Honey Bunny" Kee-la Onesie
How cute is this onesie! Enough said.


K Stationary box
When you feel that texting and emailing has taken over your friendships send a note instead
Zanie's dog toys
Soft and sometimes noisy toys to keep your animals happy


source: blvdatsouthend.com
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Keep Calm and Drink Champagne print! I'm flattered that it made your picks! You can see the rest of my prints and designs at www.adropofgoldensun.etsy.com

HoneeBee Gifts said...

You're welcome, Sarah. I will check out your Etsy site. I am sure there are more great things there!
Simone