Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Charlotte Observer interviews HoneeBee Gifts


Just when I thought things couldn't get any better (after my Charlotte Post interview and positive HoneeBee Gifts meetings) I picked up a copy of The Charlotte Observer this past Sunday and was greeted with an article about me, my blog and my gifting services. It was the cherry on top of my Sunday:) 
It was just a few weeks earlier that I had the pleasure of talking with reporter Hope Yancey about HoneeBee Gifts. We had a great chat over tea and I am so excited to share the article with you.
Please see an excerpt below and click the link at the end to see the full article on The Charlotte Observer website.

Her focus is gifts, etiquette

Simone McDowell, a freelance marketing and public relations professional who lives in uptown Charlotte, writes a gift-giving and etiquette blog, HoneeBee Gifts, which is creating a buzz.
“It really is kind of a passion project,” said McDowell, 33. The Baltimore native attended college and graduate school in Maryland, and moved to Charlotte five years ago for a job. She started the gift website in 2008 for fun and because she likes to shop.
 Now she hopes it will lead to something more. To read more (including the importance of a gift closets and biggest gift blunders) go here.  source: charlotteobserver.com

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/16/3667521/her-focus-is-gifts-etiquette.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/16/3667521/her-focus-is-gifts-etiquette.html#storylink=cpy
Pin It!

No comments: