Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giftology

InStyle Magazine conducted a survey asking its readers about their secret-Santa confessions. I thought I would share a bit of their findings to get you into the holiday season….

Gift Wrap Rules!
or Does it?


76% I adore getting something nicely presented
24% I can take it or leave it. It's what's inside that counts!

So glad that the consensus is that gift wrap matters. This is actually one of my top five gift tips--don't stop with the gift. You must pay attention to the gift wrap, boxes and bags too. The packaging should accentuate the gift and be "on theme."

So when it's time to wrap your gifts this season don't forget wrapping paper is your opportunity to make a first impression to your giftee.

source: signaturemoms.com, instyle mag dec 2012
Pin It!

No comments: