Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Experience Charlotte

This year I have had the pleasure of working on the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Charlotte Chapter Awards Celebration taking place tonight. I am chairing the silent auction portion of the evening and the theme is Experience Charlotte. The entire committee has been great about bringing in items for the auction and I have been lucky to bring in some pretty snazzy experiences that I hope will cause bidding wars at the event:)

As many of you may know from reading this blog, I am all about creating experiences so the PRSA silent auction theme was right up my alley! Here are a couple of items that will be auctioned off:


Ladies Night Out at local boutique

Dinner and a Show with car service

Chocolate and Wine Pairing

In-Home Wine Tasting

VIP Lounge at local lounge


I will share details of each experience following the Gift Insight posts. Over 30 silent auction items were secured and I can't wait to share the experiences with you, in hopes that you will create the same experience (only better) for someone special in your life. Can't wait!
Pin It!

No comments: